[AISWorld] e-business / e-commerce textbook suggestions

John Gallaugher gallaugh at bc.edu
Sat Sep 16 09:12:56 EDT 2017

You might find my text useful. See the book link below. Chapters on
key concepts and theory like strategy, network effects, disruption,
sharing economy, plus chapter long concept-driven analysis of firms
including Amazon, Google, Facebook, Rent the Runway, Netflix, shorter
cases on Airbnb, Uber, and many others. It's updated every year, last
published in Aug 17, so Amazon even includes info on Whole Foods.
Online, many videos embedded, and just $29.
The Swift link below is for a flipped classroom programming course
I've developed and am revising now, if that is useful.
Cheers

Prof. John Gallaugher
Boston College
Learn to Build Apps: http://gallaugher.com/swift