[AISWorld] Collaborate with Us! Apply now for the 2017-18 Visiting Scholar Program at the Social Media Lab (Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada)

Anatoliy Gruzd agruzd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 10:20:33 EDT 2017

Dear AISnet’ers!

I’d like to share info about the following collaborative research
opportunity at the Ryerson University Social Media Lab in Toronto, Canada.
As an internationally engaged research lab, our Visiting Scholar Program
(VSP) hosts a diverse range of outstanding multidisciplinary scholars from
around the world. The program provides visiting scholars/professors with an
opportunity to further their own research as well as collaborate with the
Lab on a joint research project.

During the program (1-6 months), the visiting scholar will be an active
participant in the research life of the Lab and will have access to our
international network of experts and our suite of social media data
analytics tools. The visiting scholar will also have the chance to explore
Toronto – Canada’s largest and most multicultural city.

We invite you to apply at http://socialmedialab.ca/visit

Applications are due Sep 30, 2017!

 --

Anatoliy Gruzd, PhD

Canada Research Chair in Social Media Data Stewardship

Associate Professor, Ted Rogers School of Management

Director of Research, Social Media Lab

Ryerson University

Email: gruzd at ryerson.ca

Twitter: @gruzd