[AISWorld] Manuscript For Proofreading and Translation

Salient Papers Proofreading editthesis at salientpapersproofreading.website
Fri Sep 22 02:21:35 EDT 2017

Dear Colleague{s},

I hereby bring to your notice that we are receiving articles, doctoral
dissertations and magazines for a thorough editing as our aim is to
improve writer's work.

Therefore, we urge researchers, scholars and students in all academic
fields, including biological, natural, physical and environmental sciences
that would need their manuscript or thesis to be properly structured to
submit their books and articles for a thorough proofreading.

Kindly submit your article to these email addresses:

info at salientpapersproofreading.com
editor at salientpapersproofreading.com
salientpapersproofreading at gmail.com

See our pricing below:

Pages      Pricing ($)
1-10         90
11-20       120
21-30       140
31-45       170
46-50       200
51-55       250

In addition, we do translation from and into English, French, Spanish,
Portuguese and Arabic. We charge by word count and a standard page is
Fifty (50) US dollars.

Our accepted payment modes are:

* Online Payment - PayPal/Credit Card (Powered by: www.2checkout.com )
* Western Union Money Transfer

Best,
Milton B.E
Editorial Assistant
www.salientpapersproofreading.com

Disclaimer: - Under the Spam Act 2003, every commercial electronic message
must contain a functional and legitimate facility. Make sure that you do
not receive any emails from us by replying this email with Un-Subscribe.