[AISWorld] Call For Proposals (PACIS2018, Japan) - Workshops, Tutorials, and Panels

Mihoko Sakurai mihoko.sakurai at uia.no
Tue Oct 3 08:19:23 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Please consider your proposals to Workshops, Tutorials, and Panels at PACIS 2018 which will be taken place on June 26 to 30, 2018 in Yokohama, Japan.

We welcome proposals addressing the main conference theme, "Opportunities and Challenges for the Digitized Society". We also invite proposals that cover any new or promising research topics, or innovative and novel methodologies or tools for IS research. Workshops and tutorials will be held before the main conference while panels will be a part of the main conference program.

For more details, please see the following websites:
https://pacis2018.jp/%E3%83%9B%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0/workshops-tutorials-and-panels/

PACIS2018---Workshop and Tutorial Co-Chairs

Mihoko Sakurai (University of Agder)

Hameed Chughtai (University of Southampton)