[AISWorld] Nominations for AIS Education Awards are open until October 15, 2017

Heikki Topi hetopi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 16:23:14 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues:

I would like to remind you of the October 15, 2017 nomination deadline for
the AIS Awards recognizing excellence in IS Education and encourage you to
submit a nomination! This year, nominations are open for three education
awards:

- AIS Award for Outstanding Contribution to IS Education,
- AIS Award for Innovation in Teaching, and
- AIS Award for Best Conference Paper in IS Education

For the first two awards, both nominations of others and self-nominations
are welcome. The conference paper nominations should come from conference
or relevant track chairs.

Please see https://aisnet.org/?ExcellenceInEduAward for details of the
nomination process or contact me for further information. The winners will
be announced at ICIS 2017 in Seoul.

These awards are an excellent way to celebrate the outstanding and highly
important work that IS educators do every day around the world! Please
consider submitting a nomination, and share this reminder with those who
might be interested.

Thank you in advance for your nominations!

With best regards,

Heikki

Dr. Heikki Topi
Professor of Computer Information Systems
Vice President of Education, Association for Information Systems (AIS)
Director, Bentley Data Innovation Network (BDIN;
www.bentley.edu/networks/data)
Bentley University
htopi at bentley.edu
+1-781-891-2799