[AISWorld] IT Service Management and Data Centers Track - GITMA 2018 - Deadline is Nov.15.2017

mmora at securenym.net mmora at securenym.net
Tue Oct 3 20:00:21 EDT 2017

IT SERVICE MANAGEMENT AND DATA CENTERS TRACK
GITMA WORLD CONFERENCE 2018
Mexico City, Mexico
Conference Dates: July 08-10, 2018
Submission Due Date: November 15, 2017
http://www.gitma.org/

This track invites submissions derived from applied research which
addresses management and engineering problems, issues, and challenges
found currently in the Data Center and IT Function responsible for
providing right-sized IT services of value to their internal and external
users. Data Centers are core assets required for releasing the expected IT
services and the organizations invest relevant financial resources for
their deployment. Thus, ITSM and Data Centers are tied naturally, and ITSM
includes Data Center issues. We consider applied research no just already
implemented solutions in real settings but also solution proposals highly
feasible to be applied. In brief words, we consider applied research
papers to be naturally and highly relevant for both IT academic and
practitioner audiences. Our aim is to establish a knowledge-sharing bridge
between the global research and practitioner communities interested in
ITSM and Data Center topics. Thus, we invite to academic and practitioners
to submit papers mainly on the following topics:

    ITSM process frameworks and standards (ITIL, MOF, ITUP,
ISO20K, IT4IT)
    DevOps and ITSM
    DevOps and Agile Approaches
    IT Operations Management
    IT Operations Control and Monitoring Tools
    Data Centers Management
    Data Center Maturity Models
    Green Data Centers
    Risk Management in Data Centers
    Disaster Recovery Planning in Data Centers
    Cloud-based Data Centers
    Software Defined Data Centers
    Software Defined Networks
    Virtualization Tools
    DCIM Tools
    Open Source Tools for ITSM
    Open Source Tools for Data Centers
    Open Source Platforms for Clouds (OpenStack, CloudStack,
OpenNebula)
    Design of IT services
    Decision-Making Support Systems for ITSM
    Security Management in Data Centers

The best 4-5 papers will be selected (extended versions) for a special
issue of IJITSA journal (indexed by SCOPUS and Web of Science) to be
published in the 2019 year.

TRACK CO-CHAIRS
Jorge Marx Gómez, University of Oldenburg, Germany
Manuel Mora, UAA, Mexico