[AISWorld] Call for Contributions - IEEE Engineering Management Review

Sarkis, Joseph jsarkis at wpi.edu
Wed Oct 18 08:28:46 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

IEEE Engineering Management Review, the IEEE Technology and Engineering Management Society (TEMS) journal of practice, after 45 years, is transitioning into an original content outlet, beginning with its 2018 volume.

We have a new structure and a new editorial team from various organizations and institutions of higher learning from throughout the world.

We would like to invite high quality professional-practical works with interesting, novel, and even provocative insights into Engineering, Technology, and Innovation Management.