[AISWorld] Copyright Violations -- MIS Quarterly content on Research Gate

Jan DeGross degro003 at umn.edu
Fri Oct 20 17:24:24 EDT 2017

If you are an author with MIS Quarterly and you have posted a copy of
the MIS Quarterly's pdf files of your paper to Research Gate or any
other online location, please remove them immediately.  Unless you have
arranged for Open Access publication of the article this is a copyright
violation.  We do not have the time or resources to police these
activities.  If you have any questions, please contact me at
+1.612.624.5043 or degro003 at umn.edu.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Jan DeGross, Managing Editor, MIS Quarterly