[AISWorld] ICIS 2017 - Doctoral Student Corner!!

Jessica Pye jessica.pye at eci.gsu.edu
Thu Nov 16 00:03:19 EST 2017

This year at ICIS we are continuing the “Doctoral Student Corner” program that was launched a few years ago. The doctoral student corner is a dedicated space that is available throughout the conference for doctoral students to network and relax between events, and also includes events to orient students to ICIS and to connect them with others in the field. Please see our website for the schedule of events and more information:
https://icis2017.aisnet.org/events/doctoral-student-corner/

We encourage doctoral students of all levels to register for this free ancillary event when registering for ICIS 2017. Registering allows us to add you to our e-mail list and buddy group assignments. You do not need to register to participate in any of the Doctoral Student Corner events happening throughout the conference.

Also, please help us to spread the word to all doctoral students who will be attending!

Easily Add Workshops to your ICIS Registration!
If you've already registered for ICIS 2017 but would like to add a workshop to your registration, follow these easy steps!

Step 1: Visit ICIS 2017 Seoul Conference Registration<https://aisnet.org/event/icis2017>
Step 2: Select Register
Step 3: An (Attention Pop-Up Box) will appear with two (2) Options
Step 4: Click on Modify an Existing Registration
Step 5: Click on the Attendee Selections Tab
Step 6: Review Ancillary Meetings & Workshops
Step 7: Click the check box to the right of each Ancillary Meeting & Workshop to register. The Doctoral Student Corner listed under Sunday 4-6pm.
Step 8: Click Save and Proceed to Check Out

Sincerely,

Chair:
Jessica Pye