[AISWorld] Electronic Markets (EM) Issue 27-4 - Table of Contents and CfP

Electronic Markets editors at electronicmarkets.org
Fri Nov 24 06:24:42 EST 2017

--- Apologies for cross-postings---

We are pleased to announce the table of contents for Volume 27 Number 4
(November 2017) of Electronic Markets - The International Journal on
Networked Business.

All articles are available at
https://link.springer.com/journal/12525/27/4/page/1

We also want to direct your attention to our open Calls for Papers:

- Special Issue on "Research advances in multi-sided platforms”,

Deadline: February 28, 2018, call available at http://bit.ly/2iLb4Bk

- Special Issue on “Sustainability in business models in the network
economy”,

Deadline: April 30, 2018, call available at http://bit.ly/2A2Zawt

All calls can also be found in EM’s CfP section
http://www.electronicmarkets.org/call-for-papers/

********************************

TOC Electronic Markets Vol. 27-4

********************************

Editorial *open access*

Electronic Markets on transaction costs

Rainer Alt

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12525-017-0273-2

Obituary *open access*

Remembering Arnold Picot

Rolf T. Wigand

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12525-017-0266-1

Research Paper

Customer lifetime network value: Customer valuation in the context of
network effects

Miriam Däs, Julia Klier, Mathias Klier, Georg Lindner and Lea Thiel

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12525-017-0255-4

Research Paper

Do product returns hurt relational outcomes? Some evidence from online
retailing

Gianfranco Walsh and Daniel Brylla

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12525-016-0240-3

Research Paper

Effectiveness of product return-prevention instruments: Empirical evidence

Gianfranco Walsh and Michael Möhring

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12525-017-0259-0

Research Paper

Evaluating the use of internet search volumes for time series modeling of
sales in the video game industry

Jukka Ruohonen and Sami Hyrynsalmi

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12525-016-0244-z

Research Paper *open access*

Getting a job via career-oriented social networking markets

Ricardo Buettner

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12525-017-0248-3

Research Paper

The data quality improvement plan: Deciding on choice and sequence of data
quality improvements

Dominikus Kleindienst

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12525-017-0245-6

If you are interested in submitting your work to Electronic Markets, please
see the information for authors on our website [
<http://www.electronicmarkets.org/authors/general-information/>
http://www.electronicmarkets.org/authors/general-information/]. You may also
sign-up for Electronic Markets ToC-Alert from our publisher via
<http://springer.com/tocsubscription/12525>

Best regards,

Rainer Alt and Hans-Dieter Zimmermann

Editors-in-Chief

Electronic Markets - The International Journal on Networked Business

Editors-in-Chief: Rainer Alt, Leipzig University and Hans-Dieter Zimmermann,
FHS St. Gallen, University of Applied Sciences

Executive Editor: Maxi Herzog, Leipzig University

Editorial Office:

c/o Information Systems Institute

Leipzig University

04109 Leipzig, Germany