[AISWorld] Invitation to the Pre-ICIS Workshop on Enterprise Systems Research In MIS 2017

Felix Tan f.tan at unsw.edu.au
Wed Nov 29 08:23:02 EST 2017

Dear Colleagues,

 On behalf of the workshop committee, I would like to cordially invite you to the Pre-ICIS 2017 Workshop on Enterprise Systems Research In MIS on 10th December 2017 at COEX- Room E4 in Seoul from 9am-2pm. This workshop is hosted by The Enterprise Systems Special Interest Group (ES-SIG).

The special interest group of Enterprise Systems has been hosting its Pre-ICIS workshops since 2006. The primary objective of the workshop is to provide an open and constructive discussion forum of important ES research. In the workshop keynotes, attendees will hear of trends and lessons from industry and the latest research directions in this space, given the growth of the technology sector and the digital economy. Our intention is to provide a forum for bringing together researchers and practitioners with similar interests both to share their current work and to plan future directions for the field.

The workshop also intends to be developmental, in that it will showcase completed and in-progress research, with the intention of improving them to a journal submission. In this edition of the workshop, we will also hear from international scholars working on various research topics including:

  1.  Developing post-acquisition IT integration capabilities
  2.  Architectural Path Constitution to transform Information Infrastructure into a Digital Platform
  3.  Development of usability assessment measures for ERP auditing system
  4.  Patterns of Enterprise Systems Innovation
  5.  Risk Management Planning for Big Data

We would like to thank all authors for submitting their research manuscripts. We look forward to meeting the presenting scholars at the workshop. We would also like to acknowledge the kind support of various scholars and our academic partners SAP and others.

Registration:

Please visit the ICIS'17 website to register for the workshop. Please check the ICIS website for accommodation information including conference hotels and rates.  We realise that there have been some technical difficulties registering for the workshop on the AIS website. If you are experiencing difficulties in registering for the workshop and would like to attend, please email to darshana.sedera at gmail.com<mailto:darshana.sedera at gmail.com> or f.tan at unsw.edu.au<mailto:f.tan at unsw.edu.au> to indicate your interest.

 We look forward to seeing you in Seoul!

Dr. Felix Ter Chian Tan | Senior Lecturer | School of Information Systems and Technology Management
UNSW Business School | UNSW Australia
Level 2, West Wing | Quadrangle Building | UNSW Sydney 2052
Telephone: +61 (2) 9385 7124 | Fax Telephone: +61 (2) 9662 4061 |
E f.tan at unsw.edu.au<https://mail.unsw.edu.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=GYyqqDWjzk2r4a6Ku9t2jihWD9PPqM8IwDYCJKAo3hWZztFw2YXC3m8p9UzVAv8FqhqbGE0FWHA.&URL=mailto%3af.tan%40unsw.edu.au> | | Web www.business.unsw.edu.au<http://www.business.unsw.edu.au>

陈德泉| 讲师| 澳大利亚商学院| 新南威尔士大学
电话: +61 (2) 9385 7124 | 传真: +61 (2) 9662 4061
电邮: f.tan at unsw.edu.au<https://mail.unsw.edu.au/owa/redir.aspx?C=GYyqqDWjzk2r4a6Ku9t2jihWD9PPqM8IwDYCJKAo3hWZztFw2YXC3m8p9UzVAv8FqhqbGE0FWHA.&URL=mailto%3af.tan%40unsw.edu.au> | 网址: | www.business.unsw.edu.au<http://www.business.unsw.edu.au>