[AISWorld] Position announcement: Associate professor in Information Systems.

Marius Rohde Johannessen Marius.Johannessen at usn.no
Mon Dec 4 03:53:14 EST 2017

Position announcement: Associate professor in Information Systems.

We are looking for two associate professors in Information Systems at the university college of Southeast Norway. One based in Vestfold and one in Hønefoss. Candidates must be able to teach in a Scandinavian language, or commit to learning Norwegian.

For these positions, we are mainly looking for candidates with skills related to programming languages, database management/programming, data analytics and preferably professional experience. The main tasks for this position will be teaching and supervision of students, development of the study program and ongoing contact with regional business partners. In short, we are looking for a typical nerd who wants to build and maintain relations with industry, and whose research interests are aligned with this.

Our new colleagues will be part of the research group "management Information Systems", and will have every opportunity to shape and influence the direction of a fast-growing environment. Currently, we research areas such as GIS, Smart cities, eGovernment, eHealth, systems development, and we welcome applications from people with research interests that fit with these areas.

The college has applied for university status, and we have an application pending for a master's program in Information Systems.

Full announcement (in Norwegian): https://www.jobbnorge.no/ledige-stillinger/stilling/144751/foersteamanuensis-innen-it-og-informasjonssystemer

Marius Rohde Johannessen
-
Associate Professor
Program coordinator IT and  Information Systems, Vestfold
School of business

marius.johannessen at usn.no<mailto:marius.johannessen at usn.no>
www.usn.no<http://www.usn.no/>