[AISWorld] Aalto University: Professor in Software Engineering (tenure track or tenured position)

Smolander Kari kari.smolander at aalto.fi
Mon Dec 11 07:22:59 EST 2017

Professor in Software Engineering

Aalto University is seeking for a Professor in Software Engineering (tenure track or tenured position). The vacancy at the Department of Computer Science is open to talented individuals who are interested in an excellent opportunity to pursue a successful scientific career. We are looking for a professor to complement our strong research in software engineering. The selected candidate is expected to establish independent research in the broad field of software engineering, including software quality and testing, large-scale cyber-physical systems and next generation software development principles and tools.

For more information, please go to: http://www.aalto.fi/en/about/careers/jobs/view/1639/