[AISWorld] CFP 12th International Workshop on Value Modeling and Business Ontologies, Amsterdam, The Netherlands - Very Urgent!!

Vespa Kaumbi VKaumbi at NAMCOR.COM.NA
Wed Dec 13 02:34:36 EST 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am very much interested to attend this conference and as a company we are busy doing our budget. If you can kindly forward me your
registration fees per individual even if it is just the rough estimate as well as the plus minus the hotel costs.

Your soonest response in this regard will be highly appreciated!!

Regards,
[https://mail.namcor.com.na/images/image001.png]

Vespa Kaumbi
Information Management Officer
ICT Department
p: +26461 204 5073 |m: +26481 127 1767
e: VKaumbi at NAMCOR.COM.NA
National Petroleum Corporation of Namibia (Pty) Ltd
Petroleum House
1 Aviation Road
Private Bag 13196
Windhoek | Namibia
web: www.namcor.com.na <http://www.namcor.com.na>

Disclaimer
"The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. NAMCOR (Pty) Ltd is neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt." "The use or contents of this e-mail is intended for the business of NAMCOR. If it is used for any purpose other than NAMCOR's business, the views expressed and the contents are those of the sender and accordingly no liability of whatsoever nature will attach to NAMCOR arising from such use"
EXPLORING & FUELLING NAMIBIA!

[https://mail.namcor.com.na/images/gssmall.png][https://mail.namcor.com.na/images/green2.png]