[AISWorld] Assistant or Associate Professor of Management Information Systems

Ned Kock nedkock at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 15:03:17 EST 2017

Dear colleagues:

The A.R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business, at Texas A&M International
University, is conducting a search for the following position: "Assistant or
Associate Professor of Management Information Systems".

For more details, and to apply, click on the link below:

http://bit.ly/2D5nTyV

As per University regulations, we can only consider applications made
through the web system (link above). We cannot accept email applications.

Best regards, Ned

Ned Kock, Ph.D.

Killam Distinguished Professor and Division Chair

Texas A&M International University

http://www.tamiu.edu/~nedkock

---