[AISWorld] CFP: Neuro Business/IS Track of HCI International, 2018
safir at umkc.edu
Thu Dec 21 11:38:35 EST 2017
CALL FOR PAPERS:
- Neuro Business/IS track
- 20th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCII 2018) - http://2018.hci.international/
- 15-20 July 2018, Las Vegas, Nevada
This Parallel Session at HCII 2018 aims to bring together a multidisciplinary set of researchers interested in NeuroIS, an intriguing subfield within the Information Systems discipline that employs bio-signal sensing tools and techniques (e.g., fMRI, EEG, skin conductance, pupil dilation) to research a wide range of Business and IS issues. The session is part of the conference's thematic area HCI in Business, Government and Organizations.
- Data analytics and visualization
- Attention, multitasking, and mental workload
- IS adoption and usability
- Emotions and technostress
- IT security and risk management
- Other related topics
- December 30, 2017 (extended): Abstract submission (2-4 Pages) through the CMS, for the review process.
- February 9, 2018: Final submission through the CMS of the camera-ready version (full papers, typically 10 pages, with minimum 8 pages long, maximum 12 pages long).
- Roozmehr Safi, University of Missouri - Kansas City
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Please contact Roozmehr Safi (safir at umkc.edu<mailto:safir at umkc.edu>). You will then receive a personal invite through the Conference Management System.
More information about the AISWorld