[AISWorld] CFP: AMCIS 2018 - Security and Privacy for Innovation and Emerging Topics minitrack

Miloslava Plachkinova MPLACHKINOVA at ut.edu
Wed Jan 3 13:49:35 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

We kindly invite you to submit your manuscripts to the Security and Privacy for Innovation and Emerging Topics minitrack, under the Information Security and Privacy track of the 2018 AMCIS conference, which will take place on 16-18 August, 2018 in New Orleans, LA. Submission deadline is Feb 28, 2018. Following is a short description of the minitrack.

Innovations are becoming an inherent part of our lives. Every day we witness new disruptive concepts that have the potential to change the future. Being able to adequately assess them from a security and privacy perspective is crucial in order to better understand all potential risks and be more prepared to address them.

This minitrack encourages research on the challenges and opportunities relating to the security and privacy for innovations across different fields. Further, it addresses any new emerging topics and trends related to security and privacy issues. Research may focus on risks and vulnerabilities of next generation technologies and systems, including the Internet of Things (IoT), privacy and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the intersection of big data and security/privacy concerns, or technical and legal issues related to securing innovations and intellectual property.

We look forward to your submissions and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

MILOSLAVA PLACHKINOVA, PhD, CISSP, CISM, PMP
Assistant Professor of Cybersecurity

The University of Tampa
Department of Information and Technology Management
(813) 257-3207
mplachkinova at ut.edu<mailto:mplachkinova at ut.edu> | www.ut.edu <http://www.ut.edu/>