[AISWorld] Cases for the IS/T Capstone course and IS/T strategy

Jeet Gupta guptaj at uah.edu
Sat Jan 6 19:03:33 EST 2018

Hello Everyone:

Happy New Year to you and your family.

After a long time, I am back in developing and teaching the undergraduate
IS/T capstone course that starts on January 10th.  Therefore, I am writing
to request you to share your course syllabi for such a course if you have
one.

I am specifically looking for some good cases to illustrate the IS/T
strategy formulation and assessment, role of digital transformation, and
use and effectiveness of business analytics, all from an IS/T viewpoint.  I
will appreciate your suggestions in that regard as well. If you have some
such cases that you can share, I will appreciate receiving a copy.

Thanks in advance for your help and I look forward to hearing from you
really soon.

Best regards,

Jatinder (Jeet) N. D. Gupta, PhD, CFPIM

President, Decision Sciences Institute