[AISWorld] call for chapter

hadj Ahmed bouararaahmed1990 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 13:01:58 EST 2018

Dear Professor,

I trust this e-mail finds you well. I am in the process of editing the
book* Advanced
Metaheuristic Methods in Big Data Retrieval and Analytics*, to be published
by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research.
I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit
your work for consideration in this publication. I am familiar with your
research interests and expertise in *information retrieval, information
system, big data, web, bioinspiration, metaheuristic, cloud computing,
datamining,*  , and I am certain that your contribution on this topic
and/or other related research areas would make an excellent addition to
this publication.

Please visit http://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call
-details/2593 for more details regarding this publication and to submit
your work. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation,
and I hope to hear from you.
Best wishes,
Editor
*H <http://www.igi-global.com/affiliate/victor-chang/219528/>**adj Ahmed