[AISWorld] CfP: 31st Bled eConference: Digital Transformation - Meeting the Challenges

Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si
Tue Jan 9 03:24:33 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

The Bled eConference invites you to submit a research paper to the 31st
annual international conference.

This year’s theme is Digital Transformation: Meeting the Challenges

The conference will be held in June 17-20, 2018 (http://bledconference.org
).

Please note that submission system is open. Deadline for submissions is
February 26, 2018.

We offer a fast review in case needed to plan your trip in advance.

Bled eConference's highlights:
- The conference is shaping electronic interactions since 1988
- Strong relationships and cooperation with journals
- Coaching of PhD-students and postgraduates – Graduate Students
Consortium and Students ePrototype Bazaar
- The Bled Forum for interactive poster presentations
- Panels and Workshops
- EU projects dissemination meetings; enabling project partners to connect
with other similar projects and to disseminate results to a wider
community.

Beside regular tracks related to digital commerce and transformation, the
conference is organising the following special interest tracks:
1.      Social Media
2.      Big Data/Data Science
3.      eHealth
4.      eWellbeing
5.      Business Models
6.      Education in the Digital Economy,
7.      Factory of the Future / Smart Factories
8.      Blockchain

Please note that the Submission deadline: February 26, 2018