[AISWorld] Recruitment of Assistant/Associate Professors in Information Systems at Grenoble Ecole de Management (GEM), France

PIGNI Federico Federico.PIGNI at grenoble-em.com
Mon Jan 15 08:12:30 EST 2018

Recruitment of Assistant or Associate Professors in Information Systems at Grenoble Ecole de Management, France

::About Grenoble Ecole de Management
Grenoble Ecole de Management is reinforcing its faculty with significant investment in international recruits with a high-quality track record for research and/or strong pipeline, a passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference. We are the youngest of the top business schools in France and in a short time have established an international reputation for high-quality research output and innovative pedagogy. As a triple accredited school - AACSB, EQUIS & AMBA - our programs and research are consistently ranked highly both nationally and international.

::About the position
Our central research topics include, but are not limited to strategic information systems, big data, value creation with information systems, digital innovation, and digital transformation. Building on the existing capabilities we aim at developing our research contributions in the information systems discipline. We expect the applicant to engage in an active pedagogical contribution either in developing new courses, teaching approaches or tools (e.g., gamified pedagogical supports). As an international school a significant proportion of our teaching is in English and while French is a plus an openness to learn is more important. We offer assistance in learning French. We aim to fill the position for the start of the academic year 2018-19. Grenoble Ecole de Management offers support for international mobility, relocation expenses and assistance for integration once in Grenoble.

::Qualifications and Evaluation of the applicants
Applicants must have a research background in Information Systems or Organizational Sciences. Applicants must be active researchers and show a strong publication potential in leading Information Systems journals. Their track record of teaching and research network will be evaluated. As the school has a strong commitment to impacting society, preferences will be given to applicants who possess or have the potential to develop contributions relevant for practice.

::Contact and Application information
For questions about the recruitment and the position:
Barthelemy Chollet, +33 4 76 70 62 21, barthelemy.chollet at grenoble-em.com<mailto:barthelemy.chollet at grenoble-em.com>
Federico Pigni, +33 4 76 70 62 63, federico.pigni at grenoble-em.com<mailto:federico.pigni at grenoble-em.com>

For questions about the application process and to submit the application:
recrutement.enseignant at grenoble-em.com<mailto:recrutement.enseignant at grenoble-em.com> including a covering letter, a curriculum vitae, teaching evaluations and examples of up to three publications.