[AISWorld] Final CFP - ACM SIGMIS CPR 2018 Papers due January 27th

Dr. Indira Guzman Indira.Guzman at trident.edu
Sun Jan 21 15:21:40 EST 2018

Call for papers

ACM SIGMIS Computers and People Research 2018
Location: Buffalo - Niagara Falls, USA. June 18-20, 2018

Conference website: http://sigmis.org/sigcpr2018/
Submission website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acmsigmiscpr2018

Important Dates
Final Submission deadline for completed papers: January 27, 2018
Submission deadline for Posters, Doctoral Consortium Proposals, and Student Research Competition: February 1, 2018
Notification of acceptance: March 1, 2018

For over 50 years, ACM SIGMIS CPR conference (Computers and People Research) has engaged the academic and practitioner communities in understanding issues pertaining to the intersection of information technology and people. From its roots in the IT workforce, CPR has broadened its focus to deal with all aspects of this important and complex relationship. We are delighted to welcome the 2018 ACM SIGMIS CPR conference to the beautiful Niagara Falls region, in Buffalo, from June 18-20, 2018. The Buffalo Niagara region is a hub for IT research and healthcare research and development.

This year's conference will feature both a general information systems track and a conference theme track. In the general information systems track, we will feature topics at the intersection of information technology and people such as IT leadership, adoption, use, inclusion and workforce. For these topics, we invite submissions pertaining to the entire range of subject-areas pertaining to how information systems are designed, implemented, used, and managed by individuals, groups, organizations and society.

Additionally, we will have a conference theme track, focused on how IT is transforming healthcare. For this track, we invite papers examining how IT is transforming healthcare services, including their clinical, administrative, process-related, epidemiological or public health aspects. Given the interdisciplinary nature of the theme, we encourage submissions addressing multiple levels of analysis (individual, team, organization, and societal), and drawing on a variety of perspectives (healthcare, information systems, operations management, organizational behavior, computer science, economics, sociology, psychology, etc.).

For more details about the conference, please visit our website at http://sigmis.org/sigcpr2018/cfp2018/

Conference Committee

Conference Co-Chairs
Rajiv Kishore (rkishore at buffalo.edu<mailto:rkishore at buffalo.edu>)
Daniel Beimborn (d.beimborn at fs.de<mailto:d.beimborn at fs.de>)
Rajendra K. Bandi (rbandi at iimb.ernet.in<mailto:rbandi at iimb.ernet.in>)

Program Co-Chairs
Benoit Aubert (benoit.aubert at dal.ca<mailto:benoit.aubert at dal.ca>)
Deborah Compeau (deborah.compeau at wsu.edu<mailto:deborah.compeau at wsu.edu>) Monideepa Tarafdar (m.tarafdar at lancaster.ac.uk<mailto:m.tarafdar at lancaster.ac.uk>)

Doctoral Consortium Co-Chairs
Atreyi Kankanhalli (atreyi at comp.nus.edu.sg<mailto:atreyi at comp.nus.edu.sg>) Pankaj Setia (psetia at walton.uark.edu<mailto:psetia at walton.uark.edu>) Tim Weitzel (tim.weitzel at uni-bamberg.de<mailto:tim.weitzel at uni-bamberg.de>)

Local Arrangement Chair
Tejaswini Herath (therath at brocku.ca<mailto:therath at brocku.ca>)

Communications Chair
Indira Guzman (Indira.Guzman at trident.edu<mailto:Indira.Guzman at trident.edu>)

We look forward to receiving your submissions!
<https://www.trident.edu/mktg/refer-a-friend/?cid=701E0000000ec2i>

[Refer a Friend]

This message from Trident University International may contain confidential or privileged information solely intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you received this transmission in error, please call us immediately at 1-800-375-9878. Disclosure or use of any part of this message by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited.