[AISWorld] 5thICCDS’2018 - Deadline for submissions – February 10

Ricardo Almeida ricardo.almeida at ua.pt
Fri Jan 26 20:06:38 EST 2018

Dear Colleague,

We would like to inform you that the deadline for submissions for The 5th
International Conference on Complex Dynamical Systems in Life Sciences:
Modeling and Analysis (5thICCDS’2018) has been extended to: February 10.

The 5th International Conference on Complex Dynamical Systems in Life
Sciences: Modeling and Analysis (5thICCDS’2018) will be held in the
University of Aveiro, Portugal, from May 10th to May 12th, 2018.

Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:

Modeling aspect in life sciences using different mathematical tools and
techniques

Theory and Concepts

ODE, DDE and PDE based modelling for complex systems, Control theory,
System theory, Hybrid systems, Complex networks based-models, Optimization
in complex system, etc

Applications

Population Dynamics and Conservation Biology, Ecosystems, Epidemiology and
Disease Modeling, Neuroscience, Natural and Technological Risk Modeling,
etc.

We have the pleasure to invite you to present a talk in our event.

For more information, visit the conference web page:

https://sites.google.com/view/5thiccds2018/home

With our best regards,

The organizing committee

P.S.: Kindly forward to your colleagues or students who may be interested.

--
Ricardo Almeida
Professor Auxiliar
Email: ricardo.almeida at ua.pt