[AISWorld] DESRIST 2018 - Submission Deadline Feb 14, 2018

Samir Chatterjee profsamir1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:07:13 EST 2018

Hello,
Due to numerous requests we have extended the paper submission deadline to
Feb 14th, 2018. We hope this will help all authors to prepare their
manuscript well for submission.

For all details, please visit website at https://desrist2018.iitm.ac.in/

DESRIST2018 submission link is open. Click here
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=desrist2018> to submit your papers
using Easy Chair Submission System <http://easychair.org/>.

Paper submission deadline has been extended.

Find below the submission deadlines:

   - Full Paper Submission due: 1st Feb, 2018 *14**th*
*Feb, 2018 (11:59 PM, Pacific Standard Time <https://time.is/PST>) *
   - Research in Progress Submission due: 12th Feb, 2018    *26*th
*Feb, 2018 (11:59 PM, Pacific Standard Time <https://time.is/PST>) *
   - Product & Prototype Submission due: *26*th
*Feb, 2018 (11:59 PM, Pacific Standard Time <https://time.is/PST>) *
   - Notification for acceptance:  22nd March, 2018 *(11:59 PM, Pacific
   Standard Time <https://time.is/PST>)*
   - Final manuscript due for Springer LNCS Proceedings: 30th March,
2018 *(11:59
   PM, Pacific Standard Time <https://time.is/PST>)*

Conference Dates:

   - Doctoral Consortium-3rd June, 2018
   - Industry Workshop- 4th June, 2018
   - Conference Dates- 5th and 6th June, 2018

​
Program Co-Chairs:
RP Sundarraj, IIT Chennai, India
Kaushik Dutta, University of South Florida, USA
Samir Chatterjee, Claremont Graduate University & USC, USA

General Chairs
Alexander Maedche, Karlsrehu Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
Alan Hevner, University of South Florida, USA
Jan vom Brocke, University of Liechtenstein
​