[AISWorld] MWAIS: new logo announcement

Shana Rachel Ponelis ponelis at uwm.edu
Mon Feb 12 15:44:53 EST 2018

Dear AIS community

We have exciting news to share: the Midwest-USA chapter (MWAIS) has a new logo!

The decision to replace our logo was driven by the expansion of MWAIS coupled with the desire to have a logo that is not as geographically limited as our previous map-based logo.

After reviewing nearly one hundred concept logos, the MWAIS Executive Board's top 5 choices were submitted to MWAIS members for their input.

Based on feedback from our members, the Board selected our new logo, which can be seen on the Midwest AIS website (http://mwais.org), and also in our forthcoming Spring newsletter.

Our new logo represents our chapter's purpose to connect information systems academics, students, and professionals from across the Midwestern United States and beyond.

I want to thank our Secretary, Ryan Schuetzler, for doing a great job managing this logo redesign project for our chapter.

Regards,
Shana Ponelis
President, MWAIS

<http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8243-2162>
Shana R. Ponelis, Ph.D, MAkadSA
Assistant Professor, School of Information Studies, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
President, Midwest Association for Information Systems (MWAIS)
Editorial Board member, Information Technology for Development, www.tandfonline.com/titd<http://www.tandfonline.com/titd>
Carnegie African Diaspora Fellow  ||  UWM Ideas Challenge Fellow
Northwest Quadrant Building B, Room 3420, Milwaukee, WI 53211
ponelis at uwm.edu || 414-229-2514 || www4.uwm.edu/sois/people/profiles/ponelis.cfm<http://www4.uwm.edu/sois/people/profiles/ponelis.cfm>
www.linkedin.com/in/sponelis/<http://www.linkedin.com/in/sponelis/> || www.researchgate.net/profile/Shana_Ponelis<http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Shana_Ponelis> ||ORCID: 0000-0001-8243-2162<http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8243-2162>

<http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8243-2162><http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8243-2162>