[AISWorld] 5thICCDS'2018, extended deadline

Radouane, Yafia r.yafia at uiz.ac.ma
Wed Feb 21 03:16:09 EST 2018

 *[We apologize if you receive multiple times this CFP message.]*
We would like to inform you that the deadline for submissions for The 5th
International Conference on Complex Dynamical Systems in Life Sciences:
Modeling and Analysis (5thICCDS’2018) has been extended to: February 28.
The 5th International Conference on Complex Dynamical Systems in Life
Sciences: Modeling and Analysis (5thICCDS’2018) will be held in the
University of Aveiro, Portugal, from May 10th to May 12th, 2018.

- Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Modeling aspect in life sciences using different mathematical tools and
techniques
- Theory and Concepts
- ODE, DDE and PDE based modelling for complex systems, Control theory,
System theory, Hybrid systems, Complex networks based-models, Optimization
in complex system, etc
- Applications
- Population Dynamics and Conservation Biology, Ecosystems, Epidemiology
and Disease Modeling, Neuroscience, Natural and Technological Risk
Modeling, etc.

We have the pleasure to invite you to present a talk in our event.
For more information, visit the conference web page:
https://sites.google.com/view/5thiccds2018/home
<https://mailadfs.ua.pt/owa/redir.aspx?C=kR9YpqZtDkGT4orOjhsu2jAcxaBZdNUIGcFeuQQlUMA_Gzd-Ezb8QIw2LAsT-EvCOTMm3iX86X4.&URL=https%3a%2f%2fsites.google.com%2fview%2f5thiccds2018%2fhome>
With our best regards,
The organizing committee
P.S.: Kindly forward to your colleagues or students who may be interested.

*Dr. Radouane YAFIA                               Ibn Zohr University,
Agadir                       Campus Universitaire Ait Melloul** Morocco.*

*Tel: +212 6 66 17 24 58  *