[AISWorld] Final Call For Proposals (PACIS2018, Japan) - Workshops, Tutorials, and Panels

Mihoko Sakurai mihoko.sakurai at uia.no
Mon Feb 26 11:16:02 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

This is the final call for proposals on Workshops, Tutorials, and Panels at PACIS 2018.

We welcome proposals addressing the main conference theme, "Opportunities and Challenges for the Digitized Society". We also invite proposals that cover any new or promising research topics, or innovative and novel methodologies or tools for IS research. Workshops and tutorials will be held before the main conference while panels will be a part of the main conference program.

Submission deadline: March 5, 2018

Submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=pacis2018

Submission guideline: http://pacis2018.org/Workshops_Tutorials_Panels.html

PACIS2018---Workshop and Tutorial Co-Chairs

Mihoko Sakurai (University of Agder)

Hameed Chughtai (University of Southampton)