[AISWorld] SEM Boot Camp

James Gaskin james.eric.gaskin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 13:38:19 EST 2018

On May 10th-12th we're holding the 6th annual SEM Boot Camp at the beautiful
BYU campus down in Provo Utah. This boot camp covers the whole theory
testing process, from data screening to measurement models and causal
models. We'll use AMOS and SPSS, as well as SmartPLS. There is a remote
attendance option if you are unable to make it out to Utah at that time.
Here is the link to the registration site:
https://marriottschool.byu.edu/event/sembootcamp2018. Please bring your own
data (I also have some you can use if you like). Hope to see you there!

James Gaskin