[AISWorld] Assistant/Associate Professor Position Open at University of Warwick

Joao Porto de Albuquerque jporto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 06:24:20 EST 2018

Dear all,

We have two positions open in our team at the Centre for Interdisciplinary
Methodologies (CIM) at University of Warwick:

   - Assistant/Associate Professor (deadline: 15 March) :
   https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5062452&ownertype=fair&jcode=1714621&vt_template=1457&adminview=1
   - Fixed-term Academic Technologist (deadline 11 March):
   https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5062452&ownertype=fair&jcode=1716708&vt_template=1457&adminview=1

We would be glad to have applications from IS researchers interested to
join our emerging team in CIM working on interdisciplinary methods across
science, social sciences and humanities.

Best regards

João

PS: Apologies in advance for cross-postings.

--

Dr João Porto de Albuquerque
Associate Professor and Impact Director | Centre for

Co-Director of the Warwick Institute for the Science of Cities
<http://wisc.warwick.ac.uk/>

Director of the MsC Urban Informatics and Analytics
University of Warwick | Coventry, UK CV4 7AL

T: +44 (0)24 765 72516 | e-mail: j.porto at warwick.ac.uk
<j.porto at warwick.ac.uk>
Web <http://warwick.ac.uk/jpdealbuquerque>   | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/SmartUrbanInfo> | Researchgate
<http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Joao_De_Albuquerque2> | Linkedin
<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jo%C3%A3o-porto-de-albuquerque-4b92ab>

Honorary Associate Professor | Dept. of Computer Systems | University of
São Paulo, Brazil
Visiting Professor | Chair of GIScience | Institute of Geography |
Heidelberg University, Germany