[AISWorld] AMCIS 2018: Call for Reviewers - Mini Track (General Topics in IT Project Management)

Gaurav Shekhar gauravshekhar2003 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:41:04 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues and Members of the AIS Community,

Thank you for your support so far for our Mini Track - General Topics in IT
Project Management.
The cohesiveness that we experience humbles us beyond measure.

Having said that, we would like to have your support again, this time as
Reviewers for the submissions to our Mini Track. We have 9 CRs and 3 ERFs,
which means we need our village again to put up a great show.

Please use the link below to signup if you are interested.
The last date to signup is March 4, 11:59 PM PT

https://goo.gl/forms/WJNsCvnZKCLTyXTc2

Looking forward to your support again!

Regards

*Gaurav Shekhar and Deepak Khazanchi*

Mini Track Co-Chairs – General Topics in IT Project Management

AMCIS 2018, New Orleans, LA