[AISWorld] [CFP] MOCHA 2018 – Mighty Storage Challenge - deadline extension
community at project-hobbit.eu
Thu Mar 1 10:39:20 EST 2018
CALL FOR PAPERS
MOCHA 2018 – Mighty Storage Challenge
in conjunction with the 15th European Semantic Web Conference (ESWC 2018)
3rd-7th June 2018, Heraklion, Crete, Greece
email: mightystoragechallenge-contact at googlegroups.com
email: georgala at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
The aim of this challenge is to test the performance of solutions for SPARQL processing
in aspects that are relevant for modern applications. These include ingesting data,
answering queries on large datasets, versioning data, browsing and serving as backend for applications using Linked Data. The MOCHA challenge will test the systems against data derived from real
applications and with realistic loads.
This year, the challenge comprises the following tasks:
-Task 1 (Data Ingestion) will measure how well systems can ingest streams of RDF data.
-Task 2 (Data Storage) will measure how well data stores perform for different types of queries.
-Task 3 (Versioning) will measure how well versioning and archiving systems for Linked Data perform when they manage multiple versions of large data sets.
-Task 4 (Browsing) will check if existing solutions perform adequately for applications that address browsing through large data sets.
Training data and documentation are available now for all the MOCHA tasks:
Task 1: https://project-hobbit.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=00d040a1bedee64c86d8911b0&id=e871b2a192&e=4b15f14c69
Task 2: https://project-hobbit.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=00d040a1bedee64c86d8911b0&id=2131ae8acb&e=4b15f14c69
Task 3: https://project-hobbit.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=00d040a1bedee64c86d8911b0&id=39d7cde9db&e=4b15f14c69
Task 4: https://project-hobbit.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=00d040a1bedee64c86d8911b0&id=b7f5d1c23a&e=4b15f14c69
Participants will be expected to describe their solution and results on the training datasets over a 5 page paper. In particular, a short summary of the approach chosen, a link to the experimental results and an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the approach are expected.
– Paper submission deadline (5 pages): Friday, March 30th, 2018
– Challenge paper reviews: Thursday, April 26th, 2018
– Notification of authors and invitation to challenge: Monday, April 30th, 2018
– Camera ready papers (5 pages): Monday, May 14th, 2018
– Camera ready papers for the challenge post-proceedings (up to 15 pages): Friday, July 6th, 2018 (tentative deadline)
– Release of training data and detailed instructions: Monday, February 12, 2018
– Release of test dataset: Monday, May 7th, 2018
– Deadline for system submission: TBA
– Running of the systems: TBA
– Presentation of challenge results: During ESWC 2018
– Proclamation of winners: During ESWC 2018 closing ceremony
* Axel-Cyrille Ngonga Ngomo, Department of Computer Science, Paderborn, Germany
* Irini Fundulaki, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (FORTH), Greece
* Mirko Spasic, OpenLink, UK
* Vassiliki Rentoumi, National Center for Scientific Research, “Demokritos”, Greece
For the complete list of organizers and program committee members,
visit the challenge website.
Further Information and Contact
For detailed information, including datasets and submission guidelines,
please visit the challenge website: https://project-hobbit.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=00d040a1bedee64c86d8911b0&id=7ae7027408&e=4b15f14c69
Contact Email: mightystoragechallenge-contact at googlegroups.com
or email: georgala at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Holistic Benchmarking of Big Linked Data - HOBBIT EU Project
Unsubscribe aisworld at lists.aisnet.org from this list:
Forward this email to a friend:
Update your profile:
More information about the AISWorld