[AISWorld] Papers For Editing

Felivic Proofreading proofreadpapers at felivicproofreading.org
Sun Mar 4 14:21:01 EST 2018

--
Dear Sir/Madam,

I hereby bring to your notice that we are accepting books, magazines,
academic journal articles and doctoral dissertations for an in-depth
proofreading as our goal is to help writers to make their work better.

Our charges for manuscripts are very moderate, as they also depend on
the volume of your research work in question (discount is applicable).

Pages      Price ($)

1 - 15     90

16-20      100

21-25      120

26-30      140

31-35      160

36-40      250

In addition, we do translation from and into English, French, Spanish,
Portuguese and Arabic. We charge by word count and a standard page is
Sixty (60) US dollars.

Kindly send your manuscripts to these email addresses:

submitpapers at felivicproofreading.com
editorialassistant3 at felivicproofreading.com

Finally, we wish you the best in your academic pursuits.

Kind regards,
Bright Victor
Editorial Assistant

To unsubscribe, click here