[AISWorld] IS journals for culture?

Lee, Young yelee at msu.edu
Wed Mar 7 11:19:57 EST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for IS journals to publish our papers on cultural influences of system design and use—especially the influence of Confucius culture on social media design and use. This field is new to me; my doctoral students developed interests in this field and are looking for proper journals. I wonder what IS journals are receptive to this topical area. If you have published your papers on this topic and would like to share the journal information, I’d be very appreciative.

Best,
Young E. (Anna) Argyris
Michigan State University