[AISWorld] Second Reminder: Register for Boston Area IS Workshop!

Motiwalla, Luvai Luvai_Motiwalla at uml.edu
Mon Apr 2 10:41:42 EDT 2018

Hi!

If you missed this announcement last time, an exciting opportunity for Boston area IS faculty to share their research and meet other the Greater Boston Area Information Systems Conference hosted by the Manning School at U Mass Lowell on Friday, May 11th between 10am - 2pm.

We encourage talks that push the frontier of our understanding of Information Systems in a business context via theoretical, empirical or technical studies. The program will include paper sessions, keynote speaker, and a panel discussion on data analytics program.  The paper presentations will be restricted to 20 minutes, with 5 additional minutes for Q&A. Please feel free to share this announcement with other IS faculty.

Faculty can register at https://tinyurl.com/BAISWorkshop  to attend the conference.

Tentative Agenda

9:30 - 10am:       Welcome Reception

10am - 12:30pm: Panel & Presentation Sessions

12:30 - 2pm: Lunch & Keynote

Location: PTBC Building, 72 University Avenue, Lowell, USA.

Friday May 11th, 2018 from 10am - 2pm.

Please consider submitting your research abstract for a talk or poster at this conference, via email to: luvai_motiwalla at uml.edu<mailto:luvai_motiwalla at uml.edu>.

Submission deadline for Papers, Panels or Tutorials: Extended: April 9th!

Thanks,
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D3CA6F.2B80FA90]
Luvai F. Motiwalla, Professor
Operations & Information Systems Dept
Manning School of Business (MSB)
[UMLogo]
PTB Center, 74 University Avenue, Lowell, MA 01854
T: (978) 934-2754