[AISWorld] JGTIM Editorial Board Vacancies

Prashant Palvia pcpalvia at uncg.edu
Mon Apr 2 13:59:46 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

Given the growing success and popularity of the Journal of Global
Information Technology Management, our submissions have more than tripled
in the past year and it is challenging the capacity of the current
editorial board. Therefore, we are expanding the Editorial Review Board. We
wish to add 10 more members to the Board, preferably 4 from the U.S. and 6
from other countries. If you have an interest and credentials in global IT
and would like to serve on the Board, please contact the Editor in Chief at
pcpalvia at uncg.edu.  Please include a 100-word bio with your request.

Typically, we will start you as an ad-hoc member. After couple of good
reviews, you are promoted to be a regular member.

Note that papers are assigned to reviewers and not invited. This to make
sure that we always have qualified reviewers on hand and unlike some other
journals, we do not have to constantly look for good reviewers. In a year,
you will get 3-4 papers to review.

Thanks,

*Prashant Palvia, Ph.D., Joe Rosenthal Excellence Professor,
https://baelearn.uncg.edu/people/palvia/
<https://baelearn.uncg.edu/people/palvia/>The University of North Carolina
at Greensboro, USA GITMA 2018 Conference Chair, http://www.gitma.org
<http://www.gitma.org>Editor in Chief, JGITM,