[AISWorld] CFP: 20th Accounting Information Systems Educators Association Conference - Extended Deadline

Huff, Rick A rick.huff at csupueblo.edu
Wed Apr 4 12:38:32 EDT 2018

Hello Friends,

This year is the 20th annual of meeting of the Accounting Information Systems Educators Association.  The dates for this year's meeting are June 21-24, 2018.  We are holding the meeting in Denver this year at the Embassy Suites - Stapleton hotel, which is easily accessible from the airport via shuttle.  The hotel also provides service to the light rail system, which runs between the airport and downtown Denver.  We are planning a number of special events to commemorate the 20th, including a half-day pre-conference workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics and an intensive two-day boot camp on REA, presented by Dr. Cheryl Dunn.  For further conference information, see the AISEA website: https://aiseducators.org/.

As the current president of the AISEA, I am personally inviting you to submit your research, case studies, and workshops on AIS-related topics to the conference.  Drs. Kim Church and  Gary Schneider are our research chairs this year and will see to it that your work is given thorough consideration.  The deadline for submission is April 15, 2018.  See this link for more information: https://aiseducators.org/call-for-papers.

The entire board is very excited about this year's conference and we look forward to seeing each and every one of you there.

Dr.RickHuff
"If we did all the things we are capable of,
we would literally astound ourselves."
-- Thomas Edison,  American inventor
Dr. Richard A. (Rick) Huff, Ph.D., C.P.A.
2017-2018 President, Accounting Information Systems
                     Educators Association
Associate Professor of Accounting
                  and Computer Information Systems
Malik and Seeme Hasan School of Business
Colorado State University-Pueblo
2200 Bonforte Blvd.
Pueblo, CO 81001-4901
Office: 719-549-2635               Fax:719-549-2909
Email: rick.huff at csupueblo.edu<mailto:rick.huff at csupueblo.edu>

Dr.RickHuff
"If we did all the things we are capable of,
we would literally astound ourselves."
-- Thomas Edison,  American inventor
Dr. Richard A. (Rick) Huff, Ph.D., C.P.A.
2017-2018 President, Accounting Information Systems
                     Educators Association
Associate Professor of Accounting
                  and Computer Information Systems
Malik and Seeme Hasan School of Business
Colorado State University-Pueblo
2200 Bonforte Blvd.
Pueblo, CO 81001-4901
Office: 719-549-2635               Fax:719-549-2909
Email: rick.huff at csupueblo.edu<mailto:rick.huff at csupueblo.edu>

Disclaimer