[AISWorld] Calls for Papers (special): Swarm Intelligence in Ecological System Modelling

Mohamed Elhadi Rahmani r_m_elhadi at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 27 15:08:49 EDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of editing a forthcoming publication entitled International Journal of Swarm Intelligence Research (IJSIR), to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research. I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.

I am familiar with your research interests and expertise in Swarm Intelligence in Ecological System Modelling, and I am certain that your contribution on this topic and/or other related research areas would make an excellent addition to this publication.

Please visit https://www.https://www.igi-global.com/calls-for-papers-special/international-journal-swarm-intelligence-research/1149 for more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you by 8/31/2018!
Best wishes,
Mohamed Elhadi Rahmani
Editor
Mohamed Elhadi Rahmani

With personal regards,

Sincerely yours.

Dr. MOHAMED ELHADI RAHMANIPhD in computer science web and knowledge engineering, GeCoDe LaboratoryDepartment of Computer Science, University of Dr.MOULAY TAHAR - Saida - Algeriaofficial blog : http://argelhadi.wordpress.com