[AISWorld] SEM Boot Camp last call

James Gaskin james.eric.gaskin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:31:17 EDT 2018

This is the last call for the SEM Boot Camp held next week on May 10th-12th
at the beautiful BYU campus in Provo Utah. This boot camp covers the whole
theory testing process, from data screening to measurement models and causal
models. We'll use AMOS and SPSS, as well as SmartPLS (free 60 day license
provided for SmartPLS 3). There is a remote attendance option if you are
unable to make it out to Utah at that time. Here is the link to the
registration site: https://marriottschool.byu.edu/event/sembootcamp2018.
Please bring your own data (I also have some you can use if you like). Hope
to see you there! It's currently snowing pretty hard down in the valley, so
the slopes will probably still be open for skiing next week.

James Gaskin