[AISWorld] BPM 2018 - Call for Industry Track
cinzia.cappiello at polimi.it
Mon May 7 06:31:34 -04 2018
BPM 2018 - 16th International Conference on Business Process Management
Call for Industry Track
The goal of this program is to provide a forum for networking and exchange of ideas, problems, best practices and solutions related to BPM technology and applications. The target audience includes Process Excellence leaders, Global Process Owners, Transformation leaders and industry researchers.
Examples of topics to be discussed in the industry program include:
- How to establish BPM as a discipline
- Building a process-managed organization
- How to leverage BPM for large projects
- Process improvement techniques
- Building the business case for BPM
- Technical trends in BPM (such as Robotic Process Automation, Process Mining, and many more)
The program is composed of two tracks:
- BPM IN PRACTICE: industrial and research participants present reports on case studies, applications, applied research. If you are interested to participate, please see instruction below on how to contribute and participate.
- PRACTITIONERS FORUM: this is a track specifically devoted to learning from experience and networking. Details on format and participation for this track will be posted soon.
The format will be structured to be highly interactive and discussion oriented, with the talks being a stimulus for initiating a conversation on a topic and exchanging experiences.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE AND PARTICIPATE
If you are interested in presenting at the BPM industry track (BPM in practice), please submit a short paper. Papers must be formatted according to Springer's LNCS formatting guidelines. Submissions must be in English and must not exceed 8 pages. Please do not consider reaching 8 pages to be in any way a requirement: shorter papers are very welcome.
Although papers will be made available as part of the CEUR proceedings series, our goal for the track is not to collect archival material but rather have engaging sessions where attendees can contribute and learn.
Submit your contributions at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=bpm2018
Full papers submission: 21 May, 2018
Notifications: 7 June, 2018
Camera ready papers due: 21 June, 2018
BPM INDUSTRY PROGRAM CHAIRS
Fabio Casati (University of Trento, Italy)
Gero Decker (co-founder and CEO, Signavio)
Surya Nepal (Data61, CSIRO, Sydney, Australia)
Remark: Deadlines correspond to anywhere on earth (‘AoE’ or ‘UTC-12′)
More information about the AISWorld