[AISWorld] Cfp HICSS52 Knowledge Flows, Transfer, Sharing, and Exchange Minitrack
mjennex at sdsu.edu
Mon May 7 17:31:27 -04 2018
CALL FOR PAPERS: 52ND HAWAII INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SYSTEM SCIENCES
KNOWLEDGE FLOWS, TRANSFER, SHARING, AND EXCHANGE MINITRACK
KNOWLEDGE, INNOVATION, AND ENTREPRENEURIAL SYSTEMS TRACK
8-11 January, 2019
Grand Wailea Maui http://hicss.hawaii.edu
MiniTrack Chairs: Murray E. Jennex, but still recruiting (contact me if
Knowledge flows occur between individuals, among groups of individuals,
community members, and among other entities such as countries,
institutions, communities, firms, and networks. This mini-track focuses on
examining the nature and role of knowledge flows (e.g., knowledge exchange,
knowledge transfer and knowledge sharing) among entities. Technical,
managerial, behavioral, organizational, and economic perspectives on
knowledge flows will be accepted and presented in this mini-track.
Potential topics that this minitrack will address are:
· The effects of consumerization of IT (COIT) on knowledge flows
· Knowledge flows and Internet of Things (IoT)
· Knowledge sharing, flows, and transfer within the context of
· Design of information and communication systems that facilitate
knowledge transfer and sharing.
· Role of social computing and social media in knowledge transfer
· Technical challenges and solutions in the development and
implementation of systems that facilitate knowledge flows.
· Managerial and organizational challenges/solutions in the
institutionalization and implementation of processes and activities that
facilitate knowledge flows.
· Intra- and inter-organizational processes for effective leverage
of knowledge through knowledge transfer and sharing.
· Enablers and inhibitors of knowledge sharing and knowledge
· Role of information and communication technologies in managing
· Knowledge reuse in organizations.
· Organizational and economic incentive structures for knowledge
sharing and use.
· Building knowledge capabilities to harness and enable knowledge
· Knowledge flows (and sharing ) within networks and communities
· Harnessing knowledge flows for creativity and innovation
· Role of IT within communities of practice (CoPs)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR CALL FOR PAPERS
June 15, 2019 Paper Submission DEADLINE
August 15, 2019 Acceptance Notifications
September 15, 2019 Submission camera-ready paper
October 1, 2019 Early Registration fee deadline
More info: http://hicss.hawaii.edu
HICSS Author Guidelines:
*Murray Jennex* (Primary Contact)
San Diego State University
mjennex at sdsu.edu
California State University Fullerton
gpeng at fullerton.edu
More information about the AISWorld