[AISWorld] Tribute to David Avison at ECIS

Land,F F.Land at lse.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 11:54:47 EDT 2018

Dear Guy

I would love to join you for the David Avison do.  But the journey from Totnes to Portsmouth and back makes it impossible,  But I do want to leave my best wishes and thanks to David plus my regret not to be able to do that face to face, and to wish him a busy and fulfilling retirement.

Best wishes
Frank