[AISWorld] 2018 AIS Global IS Education Report

vom Brocke Jan jan.vom.brocke at uni.li
Fri Jun 15 07:44:42 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are excited to inform you that the 2018 AIS Global IS Education Report has just been released. The report is now available at: https://eduglopedia.org/ais-global-is-education-report-2018-syllabus

The AIS Global IS Education Report is an attempt to provide an integrated view of IS educational offerings around the world. The 2018 report is the 3rd edition of the AIS Global IS Education Report and it includes more than 940 programs from over 70 countries.

We are grateful for the overwhelming support of the community to make this project happen. The institutions themselves provided all data, following multiple calls via the AISWorld mailing list. The collection will be updated continually via the www.eduglopedia.org platform, and an updated report will be issued each year.

Based on the data collected, also a book will be released soon, published by SpringerNature, in order to further promote the IS educational offerings to stakeholder around the world.

We hope you will enjoy exploring the report and find it useful! We look forward to hearing your feedback!

Kind regards

Jan vom Brocke, University of Liechtenstein
Bernard Tan, National University of Singapore
Heikki Topi, Bentley University
Markus Weinmann, University of Liechtenstein

AIS Global IS Education Report 2018 (Eds.)