[AISWorld] CORE webinars for doctoral students

Dr. Indira Guzman Indira.Guzman at trident.edu
Thu Jun 21 16:06:55 EDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

I sent an invitation earlier about the Culture of Research and Education (C.O.R.E.) webinars organized at Trident. They are mostly for doctoral students and presented by doctoral graduates who share their experiences, doctoral mentors and sometimes faculty.
The recordings to those webinars are available in our database.
If you are interested in these topics, please feel free to subscribe or let me know if you would like to participate. Here you have some recent and forthcoming titles and the link to the database.

     *   Where do I get data for my Dissertation? (May)
     *   Structural Equation Modeling for Researchers (June)
     *   Writing Strategies for Doctoral Research (July)
     *   Developing a Practitioner-Oriented Dissertation Study (Aug.)
     *   Navigating the Student-Dissertation Chair Relationship (Sept.)

https://www.trident.edu/webinars/core/

Kind regards,

Indira R. Guzman, Ph.D.
<https://www.trident.edu/mktg/refer-a-friend/?cid=701E0000000ec2i>

[Refer a Friend]

This message from Trident University International may contain confidential or privileged information solely intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you received this transmission in error, please call us immediately at 1-800-375-9878. Disclosure or use of any part of this message by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited.