[AISWorld] AMCIS 2018 - Doctoral Student Corner

Jessica Pye Jessica.Pye at asu.edu
Mon Jul 16 19:13:44 EDT 2018

Attention Doctoral Students!

This year at AMCIS we are continuing the “Doctoral Student Corner” program that was launched a few years ago. The doctoral student corner is a dedicated space that is available throughout the conference for doctoral students to network and relax between events, and also includes events to orient students to AMCIS and to connect them with others in the field. Please see our website for the schedule of events and more information:

AMCIS 2018 Doctoral Student Corner<https://amcis2018.aisnet.org/?page_id=105>

We encourage doctoral students of all levels to register for this free ancillary event when registering for AMCIS 2018. Also, please help us to spread the word to all doctoral students who will be attending!

If you have previously registered for AMCIS 2018, but would like to modify your registration by adding the DSC, please follow the below steps:

1.  Click on the modification link within your confirmation email to access your registration.
2.  Sign-in, if you are not automatically signed in.
3.  Scroll down and select the “Attendee Selections” tab
4.  Select the preferred Ancillary Meetings & Workshops
- You will find the Doctoral Student Corner under Thursday, August 16, 2018, AMCIS 2018 Doctoral Student Corner
5.  Select the “Save & Proceed to Checkout” button

Registering for the event allows you to be placed on our e-mail list and participate in our buddy group program.

If you want to participate in our buddy program, you can add it to your AMCIS registration by following the above instructions or you can drop me<mailto:jessica.pye at asu.edu> a quick e-mail with your interest and I will add you to our list.

You do not need to be registered to access the space or attend any of our networking events during the conference. Just show up and have a great time!

We also have several chances to win fun prizes! Past prizes have included Kindles, Fire Tablets, and Visa gift cards!

So I encourage you all to stop by when you can!

Hope to see you all in New Orleans!

Sincerely,

Jessica Pye

Co-Chair, Doctoral Student Corner AMCIS 2018

Assistant Professor
Department of Information Systems
Arizona State University
300 E Lemon St,