[AISWorld] *Open positions at the University of Queensland*

Andrew Burton-Jones abj at business.uq.edu.au
Sat Jul 21 07:48:21 EDT 2018

Dear all

The UQ Business School at the University of Queensland is inviting applications for multiple tenure-track faculty positions, at all levels, in the Business Information Systems discipline.   This is a rare opportunity to join a vibrant group at the forefront of IS research, teaching, and practice.

The Business Information Systems group at UQ Business School has a long tradition of excellence.  It is home to multiple AIS Fellows, faculty members with experience across all major editorial boards (e.g., MISQ, ISR, JAIS), including a former MISQ Editor-in-Chief.  We are a collegial, high-performing group who are looking for equally collegial and high-performing colleagues to join us.  Research by members of our group appears in all the top-tier journals.  Our curriculum is contemporary, our enrolments are strong, and we have excellent relationships with industry.  UQ is also an extremely strong university with leading groups in all scientific disciplines, situated on a beautiful campus in sunny Brisbane Australia.

We enthusiastically invite applications.  (For US applicants, please note that Australian universities use British terminology, so the Lecturer position is equivalent to an Assistant Professor position in the US).  For details on how to apply and who to contact, please see: https://www.business.uq.edu.au/jobs.  A detailed booklet on the positions can also be found here: http://jobs.uq.edu.au/caw/en/job/504498/lecturer-snr-lecturer-assoc-professor-professor-in-business-informations-systems

Applications close: 31 Aug 2018.

Kind regards, Andrew.

Andrew Burton-Jones
Professor of Business Information Systems
UQ Business School
The University of Queensland