[AISWorld] CfP - AMCIS 2018 - Workshop and Professional Development Symposium on Low-Code Development

Witman, Paul pwitman at callutheran.edu
Tue Aug 14 08:59:24 EDT 2018

Colleagues attending AMCIS in New Orleans next week - I encourage you to join the free workshop hosted by Mendix on Thursday August 16th from 9am-2pm, lunch provided. I'll be sharing my experience integrating the Mendix low-code platform into my curriculum and you'll have the opportunity to receive ready-to-use classroom activities. If you've already registered for AMCIS, just add the free workshop to your existing registration.  #AMCIS2018
https://www.mendix.com/blog/what-you-can-expect-to-learn-at-the-mendix-amcis-workshop/

I look forward to seeing you there

Paul D. Witman, Ph.D.
Professor, Information Technology Management
Director, Undergraduate Programs, School of Management

[cid:image002.png at 01CFC920.747FC220]

60 West Olsen Road #3500  |  Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Phone: (805) 493-3562  |  Fax: (805) 493-3719
CalLutheran.edu
School of Management Facebook: www.facebook.com/clusom<http://www.facebook.com/clusom>
School of Management Events Page: www.callutheran.edu/som/events<http://www.callutheran.edu/som/events>