[AISWorld] Free curriculum and guest lectures from Mendix following AMCIS 2018

Kat Brandenburg Kat.Brandenburg at mendix.com
Thu Aug 30 11:28:26 EDT 2018

We at Mendix had a great experience meeting, and now working with, so many faculty at AMCIS 2018 in New Orleans! For those of you we did not get the chance to meet, or who did not attend AMCIS this year, you can access completely free Mendix no-code app building technology and curriculum for your Information Systems courses. The Mendix University Program currently partners with over 70+ universities around the world. Visit our University Page<http://www.mendix.com/university-program> for more information or schedule time<https://calendly.com/kat-brandenburg/30min> with me directly to learn more and unlock free resources.

Thanks,
Kat

Kat Brandenburg
University Acquisition Manager, Mendix University Program
+1 (617)-936-3522
kat.brandenburg at mendix.com<mailto:kat.brandenburg at mendix.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D3A70C.A61CD570]<https://www.forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2018/02/11/the-best-cloud-computing-companies-to-work-for-in-2018-based-on-glassdoor/#43dcc9131475>

[Page%201 at 2x.png]<http://www.mendix.com/>