[AISWorld] Call for Abstract: CADSCOM - Minneapolis, MN

Simon Jin Simon.Jin at metrostate.edu
Thu Sep 13 10:41:46 EDT 2018

CALL FOR ABSTRACTS

Colloquium on Analytics, Data Science, and Computing (CADSCOM) 2018
Minneapolis, MN, USA, October 26 - 27, 2018
Submission Deadline: September 22, 2018

The ACM Minneapolis Professional Chapter cordially invites Faculty, students, and professionals to submit abstracts for presentation at our event called Colloquium on Analytics, Data Science, and Computing (CADSCOM) that will be hosted in Minneapolis, MN on October 26 - 27 this year.
CADSCOM 2018 will feature keynotes, panelists, and peer-reviewed paper presentations.

Due to generous contributions from our sponsors, we are able to launch CADSCOM 2018 with no registration fee for researchers and attendees. This event is organized by Minnesota State IT Center of Excellence and Institutions under Minnesota State System.

For more information about this event including Call for Papers, it can be found at http://cadscom.conferencespot.org/.

Thanks,

Simon

Sincerely,
Simon Sung Jin, Ph. D.

Assistant Professor
Department of Management Information Systems
College of Management
Metropolitan State University
1501 Hennepin Ave.
Minneapolis MN  55403-1897