[AISWorld] Suggestions of a Good Book to Raise the Digital Literacy of Senior non-IS Executives

Damien Joseph (Assoc Prof) ADJOSEPH at ntu.edu.sg
Thu Sep 13 19:58:25 EDT 2018

Thanks for pointing me to your book and webpage, Gerald.

Regards,

Damien
---------------------------
Assoc Prof Damien Joseph
Division of Information Technology and Operations Management

E: adjoseph at ntu.edu.sg<mailto:adjoseph at ntu.edu.sg>
T: +65 6790 4831

From: Gerald Grant <GeraldGrant at Cunet.Carleton.Ca>
Date: Friday, 14 September 2018 at 12:04 AM
To: "Damien Joseph (Assoc Prof)" <ADJOSEPH at ntu.edu.sg>, "aisworld at lists.aisnet.org" <aisworld at lists.aisnet.org>
Subject: RE: [AISWorld] Suggestions of a Good Book to Raise the Digital Literacy of Senior non-IS Executives

Damien

My book is an easy to read book focused at the executive level.  I use it in my MBA classes and in seminars with executives.

Grant, G. and Collins, R. (2016) The Value Imperative: Harvesting Value from IT Initiatives, New York, Palgrave MacMillan. See our website at
www.itvalueimperative.com

Gerry