[AISWorld] Follow up on ERP Course ideas request

Robert Willis Robert.Willis at viu.ca
Fri Sep 21 15:05:01 EDT 2018

Hello, again!

On the "better late than never" principle, here's what I have received in response to my recent inquiry regarding my attempt to develop a targeted ERP course for my school of business.

Thanx to all who replied!!

Bob Willis

Respondents:
Thomas Case
Michael Dohan
Seth Kinnett
John Lamp
Honglei Li
George Mangalaraj
Manuel Mora

Suggestions/Recommendations:
SAP Alliance
Microsoft's Dynamics Academic Alliance

OpenERP (now called ODOO)
https://www.odoo.com/page/community
https://doc.odoo.com/book/

Case, T. &  Cuellar, M.: Information and Enterprise Systems in Today's Businesses
Kinnett, S.  How to Win at CRM: Strategy, Implementation, Management 1st Edition
Magal & Word: Integrated Business Processes with ERP Systems
Monk, E. & Wagner, B.: Concepts in Enterprise Resource Planning
Systems. Wiley & Sons, USA
Oseni, T., Foster, S., Mahbubur, R., & Smith, S.: A Framework for ERP Post-Implementation Amendments: A Literature Analysis.  doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.3127/ajis.v21i0.1268